Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nothing!

I love to blog I really do! Unfortunatly every day of my life is not an exotic barrel of fun!
I have beautiful daughters. I love to spend time with them, but I wish I had blogging as a outlet when I had small children. They said the cutest things!
Ok they still say cute things, but somehow "mommy, I have to go potty, NOW!" doesnt sound as cute coming from a 17 year old!

I do have things going on in my life, REALLY I do! But are they the exciting fun things you would like to hear about every day?

For instance the whole teaching thing.

Each day I get up, (I do get to sleep in, positive of no small children in the house! whoo hoo!)

AND...

  • fill out some paperwork or make some phone calls.
  • Get frustrated because I found out something different than what they said last time
  • Feel stupid because I dont understand what the Dumb web site says!
  • Wonder should I just give up? Maybe if I cant even get the certificate, maybe I wont be a great teacher!

Now I am pretty positive that is not what you want to hear! So I wait for something more exciting, and BAM it has been a couple of weeks no post!

Help! Guess this is gonna have to do for a couple of weeks! My girls are gonna leave me for girls camp and Az. Then I will have no one to cry to!

No comments:

Post a Comment