Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Gang is ALMOST All here!

I love my family and even though I have been proclaimed a Ragger' to get certain family members to blog, I am happy to report that almost all have listened to their oldest sister! (hey no comments from the peanut gallery! I still look pretty AMAZING!) Now the more you blog the more fun it becomes! So lets keep it going fam!! I really want to find out what you do often. . . even if it isnt fun for you it is fun for ME!

Nathan, Terra, Preston and Tracen plus waitin' for Kelci Tanner
Len, Shelley, Lindsey, Nikki and Austin Tanner
Tiffany, Justin, Hayden, Tanner, Breckyn and Caison Poo

LeeAnn, Bob, Amanda, Samantha, Bobby, Sadi, Cody, Ethan and baby Tytan (still within Amanda!)


ONE FAMILY IS MISSING CAN YOU GUESS WHO??? Get going LES!


1 comment:

  1. Lorri,

    Hey its Lynette! I found you through Kelli (Bedway)James website. I am so happy that I have found you. I had to make my blog private, because of Tom's Job, but I would love to invite you to it. Here is my e-mail mulleneauxtl@aznex.net Just write me if you want to be invited. I promise I will write back. I am so excited to reunite and I love your blog!!! Love, Lynette M.

    ReplyDelete