Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Wedding

It was a beautiful, crisp, sunny January morning!
Everyone was happy.

Arli and Jake looked beautiful, they GLOWED!


The reception was stunning (if I do say so myself!)


They had so much fun!

I have to say I am so proud of Arli and Jake! They made good choices in their lives so they may be worthy to marry in the Temple. It was a calm and peaceful ceremony which is a witness to me that this is the right thing for the 'kids'

I am greatful to my Father In Heaven for all he has done for us!











2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! I really wish that we could have made it. I too am grateful that they were able to be married in the temple. A good foundation to start with.

    I love you,

    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for starting a life together in the temple!! It is definately the way to go!!

    ReplyDelete