Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On My Way!

This coming Friday, March 12 @ 7 am I will be on a flight bound for Utah.
At one I will be picking up my rental car.
By 2 I hope to be hugging my son, Davey!
Around 5 I plan to buy dinner for my son, daughter and son-in-law!
Arli and Jake have a reception in SLC they will leave for and I will
head to Idaho Falls.
I have a very important meeting on Saturday!
An interview with the Idaho Falls School District.
Apparantly they have openings in the Fall!!!
For the next 10 days I will be visiting other school districts (smiling nicely and dressed smartly),
Picking up Danielle from the airport.
Going to Colleges (in Utah) so Danie can decide where she wants to  go.
Cooking for my kids!
SHOPPING...shhh dont tell Rick!
Playing games, laughing and hopefully getting myself hired!
Wont that be wonderful?
Watch out Intermountain West...
Here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment