Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mrs Thorne, but you can call me Mrs T.

Application Status Check - Results
for Lorri Rae Thorne
Note: Your unique Tracking number on the system is ...

In all correspondence with NJDOE, please indicate your unique tracking number


Last Friday afternoon I found this information on the state web site!  Yes it is about me and my Teaching Certificate!


Number of Applications found : 1

Application Number Date Received : 09/24/2009
 Certificate Type Request Type: CEAS
Status: CEAS Certificate Issued
Comment: ElementarySchool Teacher in Grades K - 5
Today I found in my lovely mailbox
a BEAUTIFUL certificate
With my name on it!
I am fully eligable to Teach in New Jersey!
WHoo Hoo!
PS I am going to try to get a certificate in Idaho, Arizona and possible Utah!
The East is getting to me, I need my family!
anyway back to the...
Yipee!!!
Hooray!
and
YES I AM PROUD OF ME!!!

5 comments:

  1. Well Mrs. T, we are so proud of you!!! Awesome, teriffic and wonderful!! :o) We can't wait til you move back West though! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you too Mrs. T! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! You will be a great teacher!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Mrs. Thorne, I have a question!! When are you moving back WEST???? Love you Lorri! I am so PROUD of YOU! You are an amazing women.. Glad your my sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's great Lorri!! We are all very proud of you!! that's quite an accomplishment.

    ps. this is the Snyder's :)

    ReplyDelete