Tuesday, July 14, 2009

THE TEST!

Monday was the day for the answer of the test...Will I become a teacher?
Nothing came Monday and my day soon turned into a
BALL of KNOTS
in the Pit of my stomach!
Early Tuesday morning I was pulled from my sweet dreamland (no test there!) by Taylor,
We are going to the beach today (or in Jersey terms
"DOWN THE SHORE") so I thought she was anxious to get going. . .
"Mom you need to come down here!"
(OHHH, You Tube how I curse you!)
"Look! YOU PASSED! YOUR A TEACHER NOW!!!!
(one small problem I need a job! have you got one laying around?)
To pass for NJ, you need 141 to pass.
To pass for Idaho, you need 143 to pass.
To pass for Utah, you need 150 to pass.
Drum roll please
And MY score is..................
1 5 6!
Oh by the way...
It is still cute Kelci's Birthday today so go to the next post
and celebrate with her!!!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!! Here's to finding a job! ::clink::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats !!!!! I am so happy for you! Yippppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so amazing Lor! I love you!

    ReplyDelete