Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day 
to all the dear Mothers in my life!
Thanks for your great examples.
I love that I have so many examples to teach me
how to be a better mother!


Preview

I believe you have seen this picture of my mother and four of her six children.
The other two came soon after.
Mom didn't like her picture taken so we have rare family pictures!
I cant believe it has been 10 years since I lost my mom, and I miss her every day!
But thankfully I have many memories of her and her great example as a mother!

I hope all of you will enjoy your special day and remember to show lots of LOVE to your
Mother...You will never regret it!

Love you Mom!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun picture! I'm happy mom posed for a few. I love you and am happy to see you are still using your blog. :o) It is beautiful by the way!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete