Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day Off!

I woke up this morning to no job.
Rick thought I was babysitting today for a friend...it's really on Friday.
I thought he wasn't able to get me a job today.   Oh yeah!
He came up to find out what time I had to babysit, needless to say it was a "oh crap" moment for him...
and a "OH JOY" moment for me!

It has been a long week for me, even tho it's only Wednesday!
Needless to say it was a much needed day off.
Whit came over and went to Sam's Club with me.
We shared a slurpee, yes I said shared...the Sam's Club ones are too big to slurp by yourself!
It was fun to hang out with Whit, we don't get to often enough!
Best part of this whole mix-up?
I get to do it all over again on Friday with Miriam!
"OH JOY!"
( notice I used the word needless or needed an awful lot in this post...interesting)

No comments:

Post a Comment