Sunday, December 13, 2009

The One the Only Sadi!!!

Miss Sadi had a birthday!
Look how beautiful she is!!!

This picture gives away Sadi's true personality!
Sadi is funny, silly and a lot of fun!
I can call at any time and she isnt 'afraid' to talk to her
dear OLD auntie!


I love Sadi's name.  There is a story behind it, you wanna know?
Her parents were so happy for a little girl!
They wanted to name her something special!
They really thought it would be great to name her after the grandmas...but what to call her.
There was Nana (Sandra Tanner) and Grandma (Diane King)


A friend suggested they name her Sandra Diane but use the first
two letters from each name.
SADI!
Adorable isnt it?
Happy day Beautiful!
Hugs and Kisses

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU LORRI! YOU ARE SO KIND! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL ISNT SHE?! I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Auntie!! It's Sadi:)
    Oh my goodness thank you so much I almost started crying when I read it!
    It means the world to me for you to take time out of your day to write such sweet things about me:). I really stink-in' miss you, and your family!! I hope you are all doing amazing, and never less than that!
    I love you A TON && THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!
    <3Sandra Diane ;)
    AKA: SAdi!

    ReplyDelete