Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ashli Colette

Happy Birthday Ashli!!!




This beautiful young lady is the sweetest niece anyone could  want!
She is beautiful (but I dont have to tell you that, you can see by looking!!!)
She is kind!
She is funny!
She is silly!
She is my girl!
I love her!

Ashli, I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday...
we were all so proud to have a beautiful little one in the family!
Your mommy loved you like crazy!
Nana couldnt get enough of you!
As beautiful  then as you are now!

I hope she will forgive her dear old auntie for missing her birthday by 5 days!
But it doesnt mean I dont love her!

Ashli and her husband Adam.
I love you Ashli,
Hope your day was the BEST!
I am sure it was...cuz your the BEST!
Hugs and Kisses!
Old, forgetful, Auntie Lorri

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post Lorri! You are a great auntie to even call out the kids in such a special way! I remember that day too...all too well! Thanks for always being there for us! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so great Lorri! Ash is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy bday! She is beautiful! I came by to wish u a happy new year!
    I just wanted to ask you since you are a blogger friend if you could go vote for me today? I am one of the finalists in a contest and I would love to win! If you could go and just vote for my blog: littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com at
    http://homies.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/category/kids-at-home that would be great! There are instructions on my blog if you need them!!!!!!!!

    Thanks a bunch
    xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete