Thursday, March 12, 2009

Looking For Your Help!

Corned Beef and Cabbage!
My family Loves it!
Unfortunately, I have one recipe.
It is good, but I would love to try something new this year!
I tried it boiled one year...
I am not sure if that was my favorite!

This looks like my usual presentation. Boring! There has to be something better! I need your suggestions, just please don't suggest skipping it...it is too much fun! Besides we are Irish by marriage, (right LeeAnn?) What do your families do? Do you wear green and pinch each other? That is my favorite part.

Share your recipes and ideas - Please!

2 comments:

  1. My family does and loves the corned beef and cabbage. My mom does it boiled. Like everything (corned beef, potatoes, and cabbage) in one big pot and shlops it out. I love it that way but it doesn't turn out looking the best! Wearing green and pinching is fun too = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Lor, I have never ever made it. We go to Justins parents house for that. :) Love ya and make sure you post on how you ended up making it after all. I do wanna learn. I love you and miss you sis!

    ReplyDelete