Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just Finished

I just finished another book today!
Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke
it's a mystery novel that isnt too tough to digest
(no pun intended).
Sometimes I need an easy read.
I think I finished 4 books this year...maybe 5?
Not as many books as I wanted.
Oh well, what can a girl do?
I think I will still buy a Kindle or a Nook.
I am still deciding.




Do you have one?
Let me know what you have and how well you like it!
Until then I am off to start another  book.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like either of them. They look too fragile to level a table and you can't adjust the thickness as needed. They also don't make the same nice sound when you slam them down on a table or toss across the room as a paper book does. Nope, wouldn't recommend them! :D

    ReplyDelete